Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Review of replacement laptop/power tool batteries from www.batteryease.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepItSimpleStupid

Most Helpful Member
I purchased replacement batteries for a drill and a laptop at the bottom of the page from www.batteryeasy.com on April 23, 2017

Note that on this **broken link removed** page:
Replacement Laptop Battery
Replacement Laptop Batteries on sale. We make sure every Laptop/Notebook Battery can meet your demand and win your trust by our product quality, good service and the most competitive price. Fast Delivery, One Year Warranty and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee!

And on this **broken link removed** page:
Replacement Power Tools Battery
Replacement Power Tools Batteries on sale. We make sure every Power Tools/Cordless Drill Battery can meet your demand and win your trust by our product quality, good service and the most competitive price. Fast Delivery, One Year Warranty and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee!

Note the 1 year guarantee. I contacted Batteryease on September 23,
Communication with seller (September); Representative was “Terry”
What's wrong?
Sent them battery state info which included: The laptop battery capacity in September as reported by upower capacity: 17.9318%

Then no response.

December - No response to another email that now has the Power tool batteries result in low-torque.

I tried calling the China phone number - unable to connect.

email from Terry at batteryease.com 9/27/17
batteryease said:
to me
Dear <redacted>,
I am sorry to hear that, can you please tell ne[sic] what's the problem of our battery ?

> Best regards
>
> Terry
mail.batteryease.com

Then Nothing.

My other email dated 12/26/2017 went unanswered.

They don;t even put a date on their original receipt.

Their “contact us” page http://www.batteryease.com/contact_us.htm

shows a US warehouse and a China phone number.

Paypal will only help you if it's been within 6 months. After 6 months...

What's next: I contacted PayPal; social media (ETO), maybe the attorney general's office,

So yes, its a review of a replacement Toshiba A665 Laptop battery and a replacement Makita drill battery that didn't go well for me.

Apr 23 2017

Purchase details
Item #TMK022 Replacement Power Tool Battery for MAKITA 1422 (Qty 2) $63.98
Item #NTB086 Replacement Laptop Battery for TOSHIBA PA3819U-1BRS $41.99

Amount: $105.97
Shipping: $16.00
Total $121.97

1 year warranty - NOT!

Tags:
"Laptop battery shop - Buy brand new laptop battery and charger, Cheap laptop battery online shop offers rechargeable laptop batteries, AC Adapters and more"
"laptop battery,laptop batteries, laptop battery replacement, laptop battery pack, recharge laptop batteries,notebook battery, laptop charger"

Last edited:
That address is shared with Woods Unlimited, Inc. Phone: 877-895-5266

You might give Woods a call and see if it has a number for (or even knows about) its neighbor in Suite C.

Contacting an AG is probably a waste of time. Your issue is a warranty contract (i.e,. civil, not criminal), since you did get the merchandise, and it did function for a little time.

You could also complain to the BBB (probably worthless, but doesn't hurt) and give bad rep on eBay, but apparently you didn't buy through eBay. Is that merchant an eBay or Amazon merchant? If Amazon, you can leave bad rep, even if Amazon wasn't the agent.

Last edited:
I don't doubt the legitimacy of your complaint. The question is what can be done about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back