Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

review my design and let me know if anything will go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewxxx

this is a simple circuit yet as it uses 220 ac volts i'm think the smart thing is to ask experts if there is anything wrong with it before plugging it in

i've a laser sensor with a relay that switches off if the beam isn't recieved
a timer relay (delay on) which i use to turn the circuit on for certain amount of time
a contactor which i use to first drive the load and second to latch the timer on for
as long as the delay as cause the laser sensor only give me pulse

please review my design and let me know if anything will go wrong

IIE7qM2.jpg
uJSBD86.jpg

Hi Andrew,
I can't see anything wrong with the hand drawn schematic. I don't know if the schematic on the squared paper is related to the question. RLY3 and RLY1 have their coils connected in series . Also you would need special relays to work from a 1KHz power supply. The reactance of relays designed for 50/60 Hz would be much higher at 1 KHz so they would probably not work.

Les.

Hi Andrew,
I can't see anything wrong with the hand drawn schematic. I don't know if the schematic on the squared paper is related to the question. RLY3 and RLY1 have their coils connected in series . Also you would need special relays to work from a 1KHz power supply. The reactance of relays designed for 50/60 Hz would be much higher at 1 KHz so they would probably not work.

Les.
it's not 1k i just forgot to edit it, and idk why i'm doubting myself but my point is, it's expensive components with high voltage so it's why i'm triple checking

If the load on your circuit is an 8 ohm speaker then that will give a spectacular flash and bang if 230 volts is applied to it.

Les.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back