Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

reverse engineering the keypad module

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have described this project several times see post #33 for a refresher.
of the 120 posts, there are 27 posts that have nothing to do with this code issue.
I have started with just one section of code and added parts to suit my ending objective.
I posted a convoluted piece of code that actually works BUT using the keypad12.bas is a shorter distance to getting the final objective to conform to my objective.
I have a notebook that has my objectives, a layout of port pin connections with necessary components (pullups etc)
several caps as well as a parts list. Since I have been using the notebook I found my project ideas progress smoother.
Maybe my descriptions of goals is vague, my fault and will try and improve.
This forum has been a great asset and I wish digital diy was still on the internet as I could research different ideas and concepts.
It might be wrong way of doing things but I tend to curious and destruct sections of code and ideas.
One idea that I want to understand is why an led matrix code uses binary but I can't use in my latest project.
going to hack away on that concept since the "wack a mole" project has new corrected pcbs being made.

I have described this project several times see post #33 for a refresher.
of the 120 posts, there are 27 posts that have nothing to do with this code issue.
I have started with just one section of code and added parts to suit my ending objective.
I posted a convoluted piece of code that actually works BUT using the keypad12.bas is a shorter distance to getting the final objective to conform to my objective.
I have a notebook that has my objectives, a layout of port pin connections with necessary components (pullups etc)
several caps as well as a parts list. Since I have been using the notebook I found my project ideas progress smoother.
Maybe my descriptions of goals is vague, my fault and will try and improve.
This forum has been a great asset and I wish digital diy was still on the internet as I could research different ideas and concepts.
It might be wrong way of doing things but I tend to curious and destruct sections of code and ideas.
One idea that I want to understand is why an led matrix code uses binary but I can't use in my latest project.
going to hack away on that concept since the "wack a mole" project has new corrected pcbs being made.
You don't have to explain yourself.... You do what you see fit and works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back