Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Resonance follower and adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but you are either confused, or just lying - presumably you're claiming to have built a circuit that outputs more energy than you put in?, a physical impossibility.

If you're claiming to have built a circuit that outputs less energy then you put in, then so what? - that's perfectly normal.

Strictly speaking your energy output MUST equal your energy input. Outputting less energy than you put in is just as impossible as outputting more. The type of energy is what makes the difference though.

I know you know this Nigel, just making it clear for any other current or future readers.

Strictly speaking your energy output MUST equal your energy input. Outputting less energy than you put in is just as impossible as outputting more. The type of energy is what makes the difference though.

Not only the type, but it's location as well :D

I know you know this Nigel, just making it clear for any other current or future readers.

Yes, sorry about that - and thank you.

Sorry, but you are either confused, or just lying - presumably you're claiming to have built a circuit that outputs more energy than you put in?, a physical impossibility.

If you're claiming to have built a circuit that outputs less energy then you put in, then so what? - that's perfectly normal.
If i would have reached such result (overunity) I wouldn't be here to ask for your help...that circuit has been a proof of concept about a drastical reduction of the Lenz's law effect...its name is "bucking coils" or "partnered coils" which you can find on the website **broken link removed**. There is a downloadable document right there with detailed instructions. Try it by yourself.

Sorry for my ignorance zawhi...PLL stands for?
Phase Locked Loop. The 4046 in your circuit is a PLL.
I keep forgetting that you are a scientist and not an engineer.
You scientists dream about free energy while we engineers dream about beer and tits. :)

Last edited:
If i would have reached such result (overunity) I wouldn't be here to ask for your help...that circuit has been a proof of concept about a drastical reduction of the Lenz's law effect...its name is "bucking coils" or "partnered coils" which you can find on the website **broken link removed**. There is a downloadable document right there with detailed instructions. Try it by yourself.

What would be the point?, it won't ever be "over unity" as it's impossible - it's just pseudo-science to convince the gullible.

Phase Locked Loop. The 4046 in your circuit is a PLL.
I keep forgetting that you are a scientist and not an engineer.
You scientists dream about free energy while we engineers dream about beer and tits. :)
Beer and tits, expecially tits, are our first dream also! Don't forget that I'm father of three children...:woot:

What would be the point?, it won't ever be "over unity" as it's impossible - it's just pseudo-science to convince the gullible.
Nigel, you know that air-conditioners give more than 100% efficiency because they pump heat from the outside. When you pump oil from the ground you get more energy out than what you put in.
It depends how you look at things. There could be other ways of converting one form of energy to another.
After you discover such process you search where the excess energy comes from.

Nigel, I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else that overunity is possible, please! I started this post saying that I was working on a free-energy project ONLY to explain which was my application and why I was looking for a such uncommon solution...
I've already asked forgiveness for my mistake, do I have to continue to beg your pardon for the rest of my life?
The Phase Locked Loop solution is an interesting solution which I will try, do you have a solution to solve my second problem? I have to change dinamically, and very fast at the same time, either the capacitance or the inductance of my circuit, mainly on the secondary side of my coil/transformer. Thanks for your help in advance.

Nigel, you know that air-conditioners give more than 100% efficiency because they pump heat from the outside. When you pump oil from the ground you get more energy out than what you put in.
It depends how you look at things. There could be other ways of converting one form of energy to another.
Excellent examples of overunity zawhi! But this is off-topic, be careful...;)

Nigel, you know that air-conditioners give more than 100% efficiency because they pump heat from the outside.

Not at all - they take in considerably more energy than they put out - it's just from two different sources, not even the over-unity loonies have ever suggested heat pumps are 'over-unity' :D

This logic is flawed--You fail to consider the amount of energy (electrical, mechanical) required to run ACs and oil pumps. The universe is a closed system--It is impossible (due to the laws of physics) to create or destroy energy. Any energy you "create" is taken away from somewhere else.

This logic is flawed--You fail to consider the amount of energy (electrical, mechanical) required to run ACs and oil pumps. The universe is a closed system--It is impossible (due to the laws of physics) to create or destroy energy. Any energy you "create" is taken away from somewhere else.
The universe is...WHAT? A "closed" system? Sorry for asking but if it is closed, which one can be considered open?

Not at all - they take in considerably more energy than they put out
Nigel, you are contradicting yourself, you can't say that the golden rule is energy out = energy in and then say that air-condition doesn't follow the rule.
You can't have it both way.

This is what Fabrizio is trying to do, take energy from somewhere where it's free.

Yes and no. "Free" energy =/= overunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back