Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Resonance follower and adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I thought to the varicap (varactor) which can be voltage-controlled by a micro (Arduino in my case) but these kind of components have a so low capacitance values (in the order of few pF) that this makes them useless for my purposes. Furthermore, in the presence of so high voltage peaks, they will be destroyed in microseconds!

Maybe what you need is a vacuum variable capacitor. These are usually driven manually, or by a small motor/gearbox.
They are available up to several hundred pF and 10s of kV rating. Have a look here:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=variable+vacuum+capacitor

JimB

Hey cowboybob, there is a difference between a product, sold on the market, and a definition on a publicly editable encyclopaedia... Be careful...this discussion, and so our valuable, even if divergent, points of view are going to be off-topic and soon trashed by the moderators ;-)

Just FYI: the Steorn company has just released on the market a couple of free-energy products... A no-recharge phone and an "eternal" energy box with no input... Prove that it's a scam/hoax ;-)
Funny how the narrative claims that in every demonstration it hasn't worked!!

Hi Jim, you got the point, thanks! I'm so happy to see that there is someone able to identify a problem avoiding sterile discussions about the nature, or the final goal, of a thread. Thank you so much again Jim.

Maybe what you need is a vacuum variable capacitor. These are usually driven manually, or by a small motor/gearbox.
They are available up to several hundred pF and 10s of kV rating. Have a look here:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=variable+vacuum+capacitor

JimB
Hi Jim, you got the point, thanks! I'm so happy to see that there is someone able to identify a problem avoiding sterile discussions about the nature, or the final goal, of a thread. Thank you so much again Jim.
One of my first developments was a system that corrected power factor. It was a bank of binary values caps, 1uF,2uF,4uF,8uF... that were switched by relays to the needed total value.

It's also funny to see that they're selling so many devices all around the world, hihihihi.
I'm not laughing at the technology... But!!! We have been misled so many times before.... I also get lured into this belief, but this time I'll take it with a pinch of salt!!

Also! Your responses come across as very defensive... Please don't assume everyone here is laughing at you, you must remember that the demographic here all all over the hill and are out of the clockwork age ( myself included ) It would need HARD evidence before they/we believe.... I just keep going back to Dave's EEV blog on the same subject!!

Personally I would like to see a schematic and a moderately well written explanation of the circuitry and how it comes to be putting out multi tens of thousands of volt spikes at several to ten or so amps.

My magnetic resonance generator only puts out at best several tens of volts at ten-ish amps and will barely keep a 1000 watt metal halide bulb lit up properly. :troll:

Overunity is a reality but it disturb the big economic interests, that's why it has been hidden, since nowadays, by many.

Ahh, so you're a conspiracy theorist too? That makes you a LOT more reputable ;):p

(No offense intended, just picking :D)

Just guessing that this thread won't be giving up the map to the holy grail of free energy either. :rolleyes:

This is the first piece of the puzzle: a resonance follower (or detector, if you prefer), taken from an HAM radio enthusiasts forum. It doesn't seem pseudo-science... ;)

The next part, the "adapter", will come soon directly from a kind answer which will be posted soon on the ResearchGate network, stay tuned.

Attachments

• ResonanceDetector - Schematic.pdf
    45.7 KB · Views: 465
Ahh, so you're a conspiracy theorist too? That makes you a LOT more reputable ;):p

(No offense intended, just picking :D)

I didn't get offended DerStrom8: any thought is welcome!
It sounds a bit strange to me that you're unaware about the human behaviour in case of economic conflicts...our history is full of cases where one or more people have been killed for their destabilizing ideas! Power and money come first, a lot before the human life.

Personally I would like to see a schematic and a moderately well written explanation of the circuitry and how it comes to be putting out multi tens of thousands of volt spikes at several to ten or so amps.

My magnetic resonance generator only puts out at best several tens of volts at ten-ish amps and will barely keep a 1000 watt metal halide bulb lit up properly. :troll:
As previously stated, once finished, my project will be published for free everywhere, for everybody: I won't patent it! Instead, I'll invite all of you - much more expert than me in electronics - to perfect and miniaturize it, identifying the best high-end components you know.

I didn't get offended DerStrom8: any thought is welcome!
It sounds a bit strange to me that you're unaware about the human behaviour in case of economic conflicts...our history is full of cases where one or more people have been killed for their destabilizing ideas! Power and money come first, a lot before the human life.

Of course it's happened in the past in specific instances with specific people, but that doesn't mean everyone is conspiring to keep it a secret from everyone else.

I'm not laughing at the technology... But!!! We have been misled so many times before.... I also get lured into this belief, but this time I'll take it with a pinch of salt!!

Also! Your responses come across as very defensive... Please don't assume everyone here is laughing at you, you must remember that the demographic here all all over the hill and are out of the clockwork age ( myself included ) It would need HARD evidence before they/we believe.... I just keep going back to Dave's EEV blog on the same subject!!
And I, dear Ian, I'm not defending myself because I don't need it: I'm trying to give the most adequate answers to all of your statements...as you can have seen, not all the participants are so gentle! I'm trying to say them that mine is a scientific research with a very wide scope and I can't do everything just by myself, so I'm asking for an help.

I'm an aged man, 48 years old, father of three beatiful children, with a very complex job (software engineering in the field of economy) and so few time to proceed with my research, as you can imagine: the only time I have to experiment in my lab, to study, is only at a night time.

I'm very tired and often confused by the incredible, huge, amount of disciplines I have to traverse (electronics, physics, math, mechanics): I've collected, in these past five years of my research in the field of the free-energy, more than 1 Terabyte of documents, videos, interviews and so on...there are so much scams/hoaxes in this context that, many times, I felt discouraged and near to abandon but...one day, I built my first circuit following the instructions found on an insignificant document and found that it worked! So I decided to proceed to perfect it.

This is the first piece of the puzzle: a resonance follower (or detector, if you prefer), taken from an HAM radio enthusiasts forum. It doesn't seem pseudo-science... ;)

The next part, the "adapter", will come soon directly from a kind answer which will be posted soon on the ResearchGate network, stay tuned.
PLL. It is starting to look like my suggestion on post #4.

I felt discouraged and near to abandon but...one day, I built my first circuit following the instructions found on an insignificant document and found that it worked!

Sorry, but you are either confused, or just lying - presumably you're claiming to have built a circuit that outputs more energy than you put in?, a physical impossibility.

If you're claiming to have built a circuit that outputs less energy then you put in, then so what? - that's perfectly normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back