Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Resistor Simulator Design Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty_47

Hello folks,

Today I built switched capacitor resistor simulator that did not work with any MOSFETS, Capacitors, or waveforms that I tried. I Fed two square waves 180 degrees out of phase to the gates of MOSFETS as required. The MOSFETS driving frequency was 1Khz and the cap was 1uF. The signal frequency was 100Hz sine wave. My output was completely messed up and is impossible to describe.

Is there any resistor simulator circuit out there that was actually built and tested as opposed to this wikipedia ****?
Switched capacitor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I did not see any resistors in the article. What are you trying to do exactly?

It's not a switched capacitor design but I ran across a reference design in "The Giant Handbook of Electronic Circuits" It's an old design but it includes all component values except the darlington pairs, I'm guessing with a modern opamp you may not need them depending on your requirements.\
Sorry about the bad picture, it's just a quick cell phone grab. Should be enough to get the jistt of it.

Attachments

• resitor.jpg
    resitor.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
I take that back, I guess the darlington pair is integral to the LM13600. It looks incredibly simple t o construct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back