Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Resistor Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what is the problem?

Digikey has thousands and thousands of them in stock. I would imagine that would be the typical situation with any distributor.

And what is the problem?

Digikey has thousands and thousands of them in stock. I would imagine that would be the typical situation with any distributor.

Hi Dear,

I know that digi-key provide this resistor but i don't found it's distributor in INDIA.

If you have any idea about Digi-key distributor in INDIA, give me it's contact detail...

Thanks for reply....

Why does it matter if the distributor is physically located in India? Shipping exists to solve this very problem. DigiKey mentions on their website that any country without a dedicated distributor can order from the US website.

Have you checked RS Components or Farnell?

EDIT:
By the way, the purpose of the location field in your profile is so people know where you are before suggesting things and using BLOCK CAPITALS is considered to be SHOUTING which is VERY RUDE.

Last edited:
Maybe you did not know you were shouting INDIA when I found the part for you in the wrong country.

Maybe you did not know that there are people on this forum outside of India who help when we can.

20mohm SMD 1206 package resistor we have YAGEO,WALSIN,AVX in stock,pls let me know the quantity you need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back