Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Resistor Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numa

Hello,
Please excuse the rookie question. I need to replace a resistor from an EV charging cable. I have worked out (hopefully correctly) its 150 ohm, but I did have trouble reading the bands. Can any one confirm if I am correct and advise on where to buy one. I have looked online RS, mouser etc but I am unable to find the right one with my basic knowledge

Any help appreciated
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0441.JPG
    IMG_0441.JPG
    896.8 KB · Views: 96
Thanks very much for confirming. Do you know the best place to buy. Lost the will to live searching through websites
lol. What country are you in? Typically I use Mouser or Digikey. Digikey has a better search engine but Mouser is often a bit cheaper.

lol. What country are you in? Typically I use Mouser or Digikey. Digikey has a better search engine but Mouser is often a bit cheaper.
Thanks. I just looked at Digikey and it looks much easier to search. Thanks for your help

If you are in the US, find a part at Digikey, then search for that part on Arrow. Chances are, it will be cheaper; more importantly, they offer free next day delivery!

If you are in the US, find a part at Digikey, then search for that part on Arrow. Chances are, it will be cheaper; more importantly, they offer free next day delivery!
Thanks not in the US but I found the part number and looked for it on EBay. £12 delivery on Digikey not worth it for a part that costs a few pence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back