Resistor Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numa

Hello,
Please excuse the rookie question. I need to replace a resistor from an EV charging cable. I have worked out (hopefully correctly) its 150 ohm, but I did have trouble reading the bands. Can any one confirm if I am correct and advise on where to buy one. I have looked online RS, mouser etc but I am unable to find the right one with my basic knowledge

Any help appreciated
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0441.JPG
    896.8 KB · Views: 99
Thanks very much for confirming. Do you know the best place to buy. Lost the will to live searching through websites
lol. What country are you in? Typically I use Mouser or Digikey. Digikey has a better search engine but Mouser is often a bit cheaper.

lol. What country are you in? Typically I use Mouser or Digikey. Digikey has a better search engine but Mouser is often a bit cheaper.
Thanks. I just looked at Digikey and it looks much easier to search. Thanks for your help

If you are in the US, find a part at Digikey, then search for that part on Arrow. Chances are, it will be cheaper; more importantly, they offer free next day delivery!

If you are in the US, find a part at Digikey, then search for that part on Arrow. Chances are, it will be cheaper; more importantly, they offer free next day delivery!
Thanks not in the US but I found the part number and looked for it on EBay. £12 delivery on Digikey not worth it for a part that costs a few pence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…