Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Resistance of this resistor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a schematic, I don't think it likely that you will find out what is wrong, the caps look OK.

However, there does seem to be something odd in the lower pic around the 16 pin ic (lower half about middle of pic) - it may just be an optical artifact because of the glue over it. but it looks as though a couple of tracks may have been blown off - pin 2 and pin 13

Pretty sure it's just an optical illusion in the photo but I'll take a closer look.
The mosfets all seem to be fine(common for these to blow when the LEDs go bad but not the issue here).
There are 3 of the diodes that have unstable readings but I'm still too unskilled to figure out the cause for that...working on it. I have put together an inline lightbulb to hopefully avoid doing an more damage when testing but have no isolation transformer so I need to be focused when testing and that has been a challenge in my high commotion household lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back