Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Require help with bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOCRATES9

I'm a college student in my final year.My final year project is to build a simple bluetooth device to transfer data from one computer to the other computer.i hope someone can help me how to start this simple project.Your reply is very much appreciated.:)

I'm a college student in my final year.My final year project is to build a simple bluetooth device to transfer data from one computer to the other computer.i hope someone can help me how to start this simple project.Your reply is very much appreciated.

If it is such a simple project, then why are you asking for help. As you said your self, this is YOUR project. I hope you fail the project, so you have to take the class over again, and then maybe you will learn a thing or two. If there was some way to give you the finger on this forum, i would. So, i will let you visualise me giving you the finger.

Well, on second thought, i guess i am feeling guilty. Here is the link the the COMPLETE schematics. I hope you pass. Good Luck!

**broken link removed**

Your good buddy, Dusty.

Thanks for your reply Marks256.I knows it'a simple project for all of the engineers here but not for me.The word 'simple' is actually means maybe an easy task for all the members here.But not for me.I just need some guide on how to start the project and what should i need to start.As i say this bluetooth device seems very easy but honestly not for me.I'm learning and i hope i get some help here and not getting any critisizing like what Marks256. if you don't want to help,it's fine for me but please pay some respect to who am i.I'm trying my best to find all the information as i can get and hope to get more from here.Am i wrong to do this?For me i already don't think Marks256 as engineers.Please read the engineer's code of ethic and you will know what is mean by engineer.

From this title i know a lot will say i'm lazy or whatever but i have really do what i can do.i have go to search for a lot of websites and none tell me how to start.I thought of going to some company and ask some help but at the same time i hope someone can guide me on this.you don't have to feed me everything but try your best to guide me on what and how i should start this project

Fine, i don't have a problem with helping, but not giving you the schematics. If you want to work for this, then i have some tips. But first you have to admit that that "Schematic" was funny. I think it was! :) Hey, lighten up, you are in college, you should have found that funny! :cool:

Ok, now to the help. I would suggest that you search the Internet for the BlueTooth Standards. This should be things like what frequencies it runs at, data structure, etc. Once you figure this out, then you should be about half way there. Then, all you have to do, is make a transceiver circuit, and then possibly run that into an A/D converter.

Why did you choose such a difficult project?

You could ask if you can use a small bluetooth receiver module and produce the circuit to use it and connect it to usb using a pic chip in the pic18f series

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back