Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

request

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could use an op amp with a photocell or other light sensitive device to produce a voltage that is proportional to the level of light. Configure another op amp as a comparator so that the output of the op amp/comparator will change from low to high - or high to low at some light level. Been done many times, not new - but it's something to do.

My recommendation (made numerous times to people!) would be to buy a copy of 'The Art Of Electronics' by Horowitz & Hill and read it ;-)

You might not even need Google then hey ;-)

S.

My recommendation (made numerous times to people!) would be to buy a copy of 'The Art Of Electronics' by Horowitz & Hill and read it ;-)

You might not even need Google then hey ;-)

S.

Seconded! Excellent book. Spend another $30 or so and get the workbook which goes with it.

Torben

'The Art Of Electronics' is instructional, and requires time and desire to learn in order to be of any value. The book might not be useful to the OP because of a short deadline.

That said, I prefer stevez's answer. It's unfair to presume an unwillingness to work at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back