Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Request for Old Silicon Chip Electronics Magazine (April, 1998)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintaro99

Hey everyone.

I am not too sure as to where I was meant to place this question, so I guess here will do.

I was just looking through some old Silicon Chip magazines the other day and I came across a lovely power supply that would just be a beauty to make. Sadly the problem is, I have the second part to it, but not the first...

The project I am looking for is labelled as "40V 8A Adjustable Power Supply;Pt.1" It is in the Silicon Chip magazine brought out in April, 1998.

I have looked on the Silicon Chip website but I have not had any luck finding the first part (without having to pay for a copy), nor have I had any luck while looking on the net regrettably.

So, I was just wondering if anybody knew where i could find part one on a website, or even if somebody just had it at home laying around and was about to either, scan, or take a photo of all the pages and send them to me on my e-mail I would be very thankful.

If you are able to help me with this by sending me a image of the pages please send it to "git_out@hotmail.com" with a subject like "Power Supply

Cheers.

Last edited:
It's not very sensible to request copyrighted material on an open forum.

Giving your email address is also a silly idea because it leaves you wide open to spam.

I know its copyrighted material, I am aware of that, but i'm just trying to find a way around having to order a photocopied reprint of a magazine for $15. I don't like paying for items over the internet with any sort of thing, even when they say they are safe.

As for the email address, its just something i use for stuff like this, i wouldn't put my main one up here in a public place, that is why i asked for a subject, if someone was able to help.

I didn't actually think that a library would have those kind of things on file, but i went down and sure enough, they did.

Cheers for the help Blue.

Well you never know your luck in a big world.
Just happens that I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back