Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

replacement for RFP12N10L

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOJAN

I was looking for replacement of RFP12N10L, but i cant fine any. So can someone please help me.

Digi-Key Part Search

Buy a new one?
97 cents from Digikey.

Its not the problem to buy new one, the problem is that i cant buy anything from internet(i don't know how) so for that's why i want to get replacement for that part because where i buy electronics parts there is no such FET.

EDIT: i just checked how can i buy that fet from there, and there isnt the country where i live (Macedonia) for shipment

Last edited:
Any FET with similar characteristics should work, we have no idea what you have access to so we can't really suggest a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back