Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Replacement for connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankwas

Hi Everyone.

I;m not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I have a Abit Siluro GF4 Ti4200-8X OTES graphics card, but I have lost the tv-out connector. It is not s-video or composite. It is a very strange looking connector. Can anyone please tell me where I could find a recource that could tell me the pinout or a recource which i can buy the replacement connector?

Regards,

Francois.

well, what I could find on my googlin reckoned it was an s-video...

maybe if you could describe it...?

edit#1: ok, the abit website is reckons its a "TV-Out (S-Video/Composite)"

it also reckons you should have got an "S-Video/RCA adaptor", "S-Video Extended Cable" and a "Composite (RCA) Extended Cable" included in the box.

edit#2: or look here **broken link removed** and see if any of the connectors look like yours.

Tim

edit#3: whatever connector it is wil be widely available, but you will need to know what it is called first...

these seem to be quite uncommon, (although I havn't looked for the pinout yet) - perhaps it would be easier to buy the cable ready made?

hmm, they don't appear to even sell online, I'm looking on google for someone that does, but so far...

P.S. all the info I have posted so far I found from searching on google..., it wasn't from any knowledge that I already had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back