Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Repairing Y Axis of a Telequiment D54R Oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotramaval

Hello!

Im just a newbie in this forum, so allow me please to ask newbie questions! hehe

I just bought a Telequiment D54R Oscilloscope (also, my first oscilloscope too!), 2nd hand, and what i found out is that the signal on Y Axis doesnt grows more than one centimeter. It makes the wave shape, but the voltage regulators and the Y Position regulator only moves it along that 1 cm.

It should be something wrong at the Y Amplifier, right??

Any specific clue??

Thank you very much!

Is this a single channel scope?
Do you mean that the vertical deflection is only 1 cm. maximum?
Is there an attenuator knob on the control? Does turning the knob affect the display waveform?
How old is the scope?
Has it been in storage for a while?
... Suggest just leaving it turned on for a while .... maybe some of the electrolytic capacitors will come back to life, if that is causing the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back