Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Repairing video doorbell

vrijebaxx

Hi all.

I am having issues with my door bell. Recently I was moving to new apartament and during this I was transfering and rewiring the video doorbell. But unfortunately I made wrong connection. The 12 VDC was done in red square insted of green on picture.
Visually all components looks good, so I could use some help where to start with troubleshooting and repairing.
The unit is now just with light on with no response.
IMG_20230404_151019.jpg
IMG_20230404_123154.jpg
IMG_20230404_123219.jpg

Nothing useful is said about the connections or logic diagram but it appears you connected 12V to an output switch rather than the input, so it is hard to imagine what is damaged, but know that damage is possible.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back