Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Repair Sony BVM 2010P

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no easy way to check if this would affect the issue I described

As I mentioned much earlier, your first need is to find what's stopping working, and the first part of that is to check if the LOPT stage is running or not.

As you don't even know that basic fact, you've no idea if G2 mis-adjustment is a problem.

On Test pin 5 on the PA board I measure 0,7V when the tube is not energized and 0,00v when the tube is energized.

Attachments

• PA board.png
    PA board.png
    430.9 KB · Views: 206
Now I need to find a way to check which test fails. Bit difficult though, I can barely reach the board when it is in the monitor..... Not sure how to continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back