Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote control helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimo

hi,

I need some help. For my final year project i was thinking of doing a remote controlled helicopter. Basically, I understand the concept of the mechanical part but i am having some problem in the electrical part.

Can anyone help me? I need info and examples on RC controllers, Servos, and PWM Speed controllers.

Anyone out there, have ventured into this project, please guide me.

Thanks in advance,
NIMO :?

Have a look at the "Holtek" website they make RC chips and have a good section of application notes

here's an interesting design , there are others around
https://www.paramountzone.com/hoverfly.htm

the electronics keeps the helicopter stable allowing you to get down to the serious business of having fun. at last a spin off from the aerospace industry put to good use

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back