Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

reliability assessment test

Status
Not open for further replies.

henchman

i have a school project to perform a reliability assessment test on a simple webcam that makes use of a plastic len. Am currently having a problem in designing the circuit diagram of the webcam in question. i am hoping if anyone can help me the circuit diagram or a simple tip on how best to design it and if anyone can tell me the output voltage from a USB port..,. i was thinking 5volts but not sure

You're not going to find much for home build web cams, store bought ones are too cheap to warrant it. If this is just for a reliability study, buy the cheapest one you can find at a local electronics store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back