Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Relay replacement/substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

throbscottle

I need a specific replacement relay to repair my daughter's washing machine - it is F3AA012E, datasheet here: https://www.mouser.com/ds/2/164/ftr-f3-15044.pdf

Mouser sell them but the postage is over £12! Can anyone suggest an equivalent with identical pinout (or even have one I could buy?). I could use one with a different pinout but would prefer one that fits properly!

Tia :)

Thanks for that, but it is the UK Mouser who have the extortionate postage! Ashlea are trade only unfortunately, Octopart are US, but TME seem reasonable considering they ship from Poland - half what Mouser charge to ship from within UK. Crazy...

I got the relay and a couple of spare ones from TME - was quite impressed when a UPS van turned up to deliver the rather small box. Included a nice freebie of 4 paper strips and instructions (in Polish) to make a star out of them. Pictures clear enough so I didn't need to suddenly learn Polish. Pleased to say washing machine works again - daughter happy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back