Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

relay labeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

prh

Im trying to make sense of a central heating boiler control system from a diagram which contains a few relays. Are there a standard set of terminal ids for relays. These are labeled 12,11,24 and similar or do i need to identify each relay and get data sheets. The hardware isnt close to hand

paul

Do you have the schematics?
Sometimes Boilers have special Relays that are sensitive for water level control. You may have to get the model number off of the relay then we can research what type it is and manufacture so we can find a pinout.

Hi wizard, first thanks for the intrest

The diagram im working from is attached. The system is on the other side of scotland from me so im trying to understand the detail before i go and look at it. The problem with the system is a limited supply of hot water, could be heaters or thermostats but could also be the control system relays (top middle of diagram). I am trying to get the owner (relatives) to identify the relays and timer details at the moment. The system is described in the churchillsystems web site,sort of
Relays are somthing im not familiar with

Paul

Attachments

• heating1.jpg
    heating1.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 188
Oh boy. You have a project here.
I have E-mailed Church Hill Tech Service and ask for a Ladder Diagram.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back