Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Relay Datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

trennonix

Hello,
i'm looking for the datasheet of a 'JZC-23F(4123)' relay, but i can't seem to find it

anyways, it's a standard 5VDC Relay capable of carrying up to 10A 28VDC or
7A 240VAC
I want to know how long does it take it to tick
it'll be connected to a microcontroller, so this small interval matters

Thanks

so did i, and all i got was people selling these kind of relays, but none had a datasheet for it including your link
i went through almost 3 datasheet specific sites and they gave no results

This has happened before. I wonder if Google is giving different results to different people based on our search history. Experienced people seem to get better results with the same search terms.

This has happened before. I wonder if Google is giving different results to different people based on our search history. Experienced people seem to get better results with the same search terms.

hi,
I think in this case the spec is presented as a screen display rather than a download,, all the relay spec was displayed.

I take your point on different search results, often a second search, within a few minutes, for the same subject will bring up different results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back