Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Relay datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi every1

I'm looking for the datasheet of the relay's in the attached foto,the 3 small ones.All of them has the same code's on.Looks like 12v relays but I want to know what amps the contacts can handle ect.Did google but no luck.Hope some1 here can help me.

**broken link removed**

hi,
Look at this manufacturer.

Attachments

• esp04 Jun. 10.gif
    esp04 Jun. 10.gif
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,455
Thanks allot for the quick replay!!!! I googled for fairchild. Didn't even think of fujitsu. LOL. It's rated 1A at 24V DC. What will it handle on 12V DC? 2A? What formula can I use in the future to work this out?

Thank you very much so far!! Helped me allot!!

Thanks allot for the quick replay!!!! I googled for fairchild. Didn't even think of fujitsu. LOL. It's rated 1A at 24V DC. What will it handle on 12V DC? 2A? What formula can I use in the future to work this out?

Thank you very much so far!! Helped me allot!!

hi,
It states the switching power is 24Watts, 12V @2A.
Look at these notes.:)

Attachments

• esp05 Jun. 10.gif
    esp05 Jun. 10.gif
    129.1 KB · Views: 630
Last edited:
Thanks allot for all the help and the notes! Didn't read it in detail now,just quickly went through it. But will tomorrow morning. Building that dark activated circuit and it's work work work most of the week and during weekends all the other things that needs attention. So as soon as I get the time I will build the circuit and test it. Trying to keep it as small as possible that's why I want to use those relays. Found them from an old gate motor control board from work. Will desolder them and test them first and then build the circuit. Hope it works 100% Will post pics when I'm done with the project.

Thanks allot!!

I read the data sheet a little bit differently; I'd only put 1.0A through the contacts below 24V. But that's to get the rated life of a million operations. If a thousand operations would be enough for you, then 2A might be OK.

Don't forget that these are resistive load ratings. If you're lighting an incandescent lamp, charging a capacitor, or starting a motor, then there's a significant surge current involved that probably isn't yet in your calculations.

I read the data sheet a little bit differently; I'd only put 1.0A through the contacts below 24V. But that's to get the rated life of a million operations. If a thousand operations would be enough for you, then 2A might be OK.

Don't forget that these are resistive load ratings. If you're lighting an incandescent lamp, charging a capacitor, or starting a motor, then there's a significant surge current involved that probably isn't yet in your calculations.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to switch on a IR Led array that draws (according to the wizard online) 100mA. Just wanted to know what the relay can handle so that if I want to add more array's to it I know when to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back