Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Regarding the pic16f877 and the Ccs-picc compiler and ide

Status
Not open for further replies.

mischa

I am using the ccs compiler and ide to write and compile some code for the pic16f877. One of the functions within my code is called void spwm (void). This function is used to set my pwm output to a certain frequency and duty cycle. I went about this code by setting the particular registers to the correct values.eg.PR2=0b00001100; CCPR1L= etc etc. But the problem is when i try to compile, it does not compile because it gets stuck at this function. The compiler says it does not recognise the register names. I had also included the <pic16f877.h> file. Why am i having this problem? Please help me. Thanks.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back