Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Regarding Rf receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcsinnovations

i have a rF rx u2270b which is a receiver for rf, we designed the circuit according to pdf and application note but not able read. will you suggest me how to proceed with this

bcsinnovations said:
i have a rF rx u2270b which is a receiver for rf, we designed the circuit according to pdf and application note but not able read. will you suggest me how to proceed with this

With this sort of application you have two potential problems, either the hardware or the software. Your first task is to try and identify which is the problem!.

As it works at low frequency you should be able to use a scope to help you see what's happening, as with any fault finding you need to have a good idea of how it works, and what should be happening at various points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back