Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Refresh Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephaniediane

Today, 07:29 PM

If you need parts for your computers or other electronics do not use Refresh Electronics. They are an online company based out of Florida. I ordered a part for my computer on October 12. There were problems with payment so it took a few days get that taken care of. I paid for the item on October 15. I contacted them on October 27 to find out why I had not received my item. I was told that even though they took my money that there was no record of a transaction and that nothing had been shipped. After going back and forth with an associate named Pam I finally told them to give me my money back.

This was obviously their mistake. Two weeks after an item is paid for and they still had not shipped it. They were not willing to make any kind of effort to resolve the issue. I spoke with them today on October 28 and was told that everything was refunded but I could reorder the item. Only to find out that if I reorder it, I will again have to pay shipping. They refuse to help their customers and I will never give them my business again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back