Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Record video clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasssup1990

I have just recently got a digital camera and i am wanting to record video clips with it. Does anyone know any programs to do this.

Your digital camera should accompany a CD which has necessary software for recording video clipls.

I wouldent of put a message on this form if hadent of tried to run the recording program, and it dosent work. Please help!

Please explian us what exact problem you are facing? Is it the software is not able to detect the camera or something else? Why do you want software other than what you have on the CD?

You had just asked for recording of video clips and nothing else. How would one come to know what is your problem?

wasssup1990 said:
I have just recently got a digital camera and i am wanting to record video clips with it. Does anyone know any programs to do this.
The software for recording video clips should be built into the camera. How else would you record clips away from your PC?

Have a good read through the camera manual.

I have installed the camera drivers but the program that comes with it dosent work. The erros are at: **broken link removed**
At the bottom of the page.

I think you are using Windows NT and the software for camera is made for Win. 95 or 98. Or the case may be other way round. This may be the reason why the software is showing error. It is not able to find NTDLL.dll file. Download NTDLL.dll from https://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?ntdll, put it in C:\windows\system directory and register it using command in the Start Menu -> Run -> regsvr32 c:\windows\system\NTDLL.dll

Hope this may solve your problem.

No I've got Win98, so does anyone know any programs to record video clips or not. The camera looks like this. **broken link removed**
I just want a program to push a button on the interface and it will start recording from my camera straight through the usb to the computer, and store the video clips on my hard drive.

try windows media encoder(you can find it on microsoft's website at the download center). it selects the source you want to use and it maked clips. i have a digital camera, but i can only send still pictures to the computer, but it has a video out connector for a tv. so i connected it to my tvtuner and recorden some movies. the program is quite easy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back