Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

really need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazhirin

hello.
i know nothing about programming but i need to use it in my project.
my project will use a clock as a pulse to the 3 digit counter circuit but my problem is i need to multiple the single pulse with 5 so my output will be more bigger. example the normal output is 100, after program will be 500.
anybody can help me to create@search the multiple program with 3 digit counter circuit. :confused:

If all you want the program to do is output 5 pulses when it receives 1, you can achieve this using an oscillator and counter chip (e.g. a 555 & a 4017)

Well, using dougys Idea, your pulse could trigger a 555 for the duration of 5 pulses. Is the signal continuous or it just a burst. What will the typical input # be?

It will probably be impossible to find a preprogrammed PIC with this characteristic. Perhaps find somebody who lives in Malaysia who would do this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back