Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

real time signals

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpita

hello!!!!
i m trying to study something related to real time signal transformation....can anyone plzzz...help me to know the latest and best transforms...and the related signals used....?????

arpita said:
hello!!!!
i m trying to study something related to real time signal transformation....can anyone plzzz...help me to know the latest and best transforms...and the related signals used....?????

Laplace transform & Fourier transform are probably the best and most widely used signal transforms in the field of electronics / signal processing.

What more do you want? Wavelet transforms? If you are serious about help, you should provide more information about what you're after.

hi!!!thnks 4 ur reply.....actually i was trying to work on "matlab implementation of real time signal transformation"....now for this i need to select a real time signal and the best suited transformation 4 it......so i wanted to know which are transformations which are the latest or i shld say there is a scope of any further enhancement in it.......do help!!!!

arpita said:
hi!!!thnks 4 ur reply.....actually i was trying to work on "matlab implementation of real time signal transformation"....now for this i need to select a real time signal and the best suited transformation 4 it......so i wanted to know which are transformations which are the latest or i shld say there is a scope of any further enhancement in it.......do help!!!!

Select square wave signal input (contains all frequencies)
Real time transform it with the Fourier transform.

For simplest, use a sine-wave input signal. It's transform shows only one component.

but the transforms u r mentioning are too common....and basic......iwant to study smthing latest ........do suggest!!!!

arpita said:
but the transforms u r mentioning are too common....and basic......iwant to study smthing latest ........do suggest!!!!

Something latest? Post on a math forum if you really want to find out the latest transforms. The last transform I studied was the wavelet transform and at the time, it was the latest... but I digress.

I thought you were after something useful that you can use in everyday life. You might have the wrong attitude. I would not study something for the sake of studying it (because it is new). I would study something so that I could make use of it later on. Consider that.

i need data sheet of sl100 transistor, and also i want know how to send these type

Optikon said:
Laplace transform & Fourier transform are probably the best and most widely used signal transforms in the field of electronics / signal processing.

What more do you want? Wavelet transforms? If you are serious about help, you should provide more information about what you're after.
please...............please forgive me ,,,,,my intention is not to help you. rather i need your help please tell me how to send the queries to all. last request can you get me data sheet of LS100 transistor please...................:)

u r right....but i feeel that...the things which have long being studied there is nothing new to explore in it......also.....i m trying to put up this for my thesis...also...when u study the latest u have to by default study all the prevoius works...whereas if u study wat has been don long time ago....u just stuck up to that limit....thats why i was going for new.....

wavelet transforms have only been used for 15 years (commercially)as far as I can tell, HP did a lot of the early work. Maybe attempt a fractal transform? ther is still a lot of work to done there.

hi eveyone....do help me....suggest me the names of some transforms.....plz....also can anyone tell what actually has to be done to implement any transform using matlab.....i want to do this but i dont have a bit knowledge of matlab....plzzzz.....help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back