Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reading from EEPROM not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see then where is your data saving if there is no org 0x2100 location in your coding?
Sorry for asking too much questions.

Suraj143 said:
Sorry for asking too much questions.
Nono, no problem :)

The EEPROM write routine (0x55 and 0xaa into EECON2 and so on) in the datasheet is also writing into this location. This location belongs to the EEPROM.
If you have written to org 0x2100 in your program, that is just the initial value of the EEPROM, so you can read from it in the beginning of your program.
I didn't read from EEPROM in the beginning of my program when the first time turning on the device, so I have no problem even there is no value in the EEPROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back