Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

reaction timer system, help please....

Status
Not open for further replies.
my project involves the design, construction, and programming of a reaction timer. A unit is to be designed which allows a user to measure the time he/she takes to react to a given stimulus e.g time taken to light an led by the pressing of a button.. The results will be displayed on lcd display, i will be using the msp430 microcontroller an was looking for some help with the external cct as its not my strong point, please..

Ineed a circuit for 12V battery charger,that when the battery is fully charged the chargeing should be stopped and the LED should blink to inform that the bettery is charged.
I will be greatful forever.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back