Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Re: Circuit building to perform electrolysis for flow visualization

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakkiran

Dear All,
I am a Mechanical engineer trying to build a circuit to complement my experimental studies. Although not well versed with building circuits but I have to do this for my thesis. So kindly guide me on what my approach should be in taking the steps to build the circuit and also what precautions should I take while following the steps. There are two circuit diagrams I am attaching here and both have the same functionality with some differences in timing.
Using an online platform I tried to simulate the circuit but the exact components were not available. What else can I do, how to purchase the components and how to make the circuit physically.
Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Raj Kiran.

Attachments

• circuit1.png
    circuit1.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 133
  • circuit2.png
    circuit2.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 138
Status