Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RE: 5 Zone Alarm System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Hey!

I am currently in the "Design Stage" for the 5 Zone Alarm system and am having trouble designing the circuit PCB layout. Does anyone have a circuit board layout that I could have.

The program I am using is PCB Wizard but I have heaps of friends with a variety of other programs so if you send me a layout it doesn't matter wat prog u use.

The IC's are really bugging me. If you could reply to the post or send me an email, that would be good.

Email me at dannyt@danieltaylor.net

DEPTHS OF THE FORUM

I can see that nobody is going to reply if my message is going to sink back into the further most depths of the forum.

Could somebody please say something. Even if it is a no!

Thanks,
Daniel Taylor

P.S. If you have another diagram that would work as effectively then I could settle for that as well.

We can't send you a layout, if we don't have a schematic... :( Perhaps you can post the schematic here?

Why bother ?

Why not use common-or-garden matrix board - Veroboard or something :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back