Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rca audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNIPE

Banned
how do i get the RCA audio jacks to work with the component sources, it should only work with composite as its part of that PCI-e card

they is PCI 2 cards one is component video and the other is composite video and rca audio

the TV will only accept RCA and composite in 1 signal, when i go to the component and use the RCA audio jacks i don't get any audio

here is the 2 PCI cards used:

http://www.dvhardware.net/news/amd_all_in_wonder_hd.jpg
**broken link removed**

You'd need an external mixer, you can't just use a simple adapter to connect these signals together, they're not compatible with each other.

is they a way to split the signal from the jacks to the pins on the north bridge or pci

so the audio will be wired up to the other set of audio pins on the north bridge or pci slot

Last edited:
Yeah sure if you want to trace the signal lines you need break them and wire them over to the other board. I hope your soldering skills are top notch those boards are generally pretty fine pitch. You may pick up interference using wires between the two boards or possible a ground loop, who knows they're not designed to be rewired so it's a crap shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back