Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ranting flash site. Very funny (warning can be offensive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are also Native Linux Apps like Piklab and LPLAB that will work with the ICD2. Probably doesn't support as many PICs as MPLAB does and isn't as up to date as far as adding chips is concerned.

Last edited:
Not at the moment. I played around a bit with Debian Linux a year ago on my old computer but never did get around to install those apps. XP on my new machine seems to work pretty well so far, so my motivation to switch at the moment is low. After a few more NOP delay loops, err "service packs" I'll probably change my mind again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back