Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ranting flash site. Very funny (warning can be offensive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could slow it down then the very fast "chipmunk" voice might be understandable. I can slow down Media Player but not that Adobe Flash Player.

Besides the casual swearing, I can really relate to most of what that little jerk says. My favourite is Tech Support IV - tech guy strikes back!

Tech Support Agent said:
You're a very squeaky man!
Hilarious!

Last edited:
And

Sorry But Once Again And

Not impressed a waste of resources and bandwidth

Can't please everyone.

Wan't a waste of bandwidth you should have watched "The Trouble with Tracy" a TV show on the cheap here in Toronto back in the 70s.

blueroomelectronics said:
Can't please everyone.

Wan't a waste of bandwidth you should have watched "The Trouble with Tracy" a TV show on the cheap here in Toronto back in the 70s.[/QUOTE

That sounds Like most of the TV here now.

I like some British TV, Dr Who & the IT Crowd
The new Dr. Who is actually a co-production with the CBC, although the best I can tell is Canadians are just co-backers. IMHO, I think we could do a better job of the CG. Doctor Who = great stories, good acting, embarrassing special effects - classic sci-fi!

My girlfriend and I both liked The Office (British version), and we regularly tune into Coronation Street... whoops, did I say that? Charlie still hasn't been killed over here yet...

Let's take a poll:
Best Doctor Who
Worst Doctor Who
Who you'd cast as Doctor Who
Who you'd have as an assistant if you were Doctor Who

My answers are:
Tom Baker
Colin Baker
Gary Oldman
Denise Richards edit: to round out the TARDIS crew, I'd probably have the kid who plays Chesney on Coronation Street for a season and a half, before he was killed off by Cybermen or Daleks a la Adric... ah, finally some alone time with Denise... if you've read this far, you've tumbled too far down the nerd well.

Last edited:
Hank Fletcher said:
Let's take a poll:
Best Doctor Who
Worst Doctor Who
Who you'd cast as Doctor Who
Who you'd have as an assistant if you were Doctor Who

My answers are:
Tom Baker
Colin Baker
Gary Oldman
Denise Richards edit: to round out the TARDIS crew, I'd probably have the kid who plays Chesney on Coronation Street for a season and a half, before he was killed off by Cybermen or Daleks a la Adric... ah, finally some alone time with Denise... if you've read this far, you've tumbled too far down the nerd well.

I have to agree with Tom Baker as the best doctor.
Colin baker was lame ,but it depends on my mood who was the worst.
I would have to say a reanimated Ricky Ricardo as my choice for the new doctor.

Last edited:
I love Doctor Who. :) It is good stuff. Hell of a lot better than the shows that are being shown on most stations here in the U.S.

Are there a lot of cheap/stupid reality shows on in Europe?

I like 24 - that's a good U.S. show. I also like LOST, I'm not sure if that's American, British or a combination of the two...

Brian

Hey this is really off topic....Blueroomelectronics, I sent you a PM, please delete it. I was not aware of the minimum post requirement before posting a second thread. I read the newbie file then tried to start two threads. Then I sent you a message asking why I can't post a thread. Pretty embarrassing, I'm a person who does his homework, I just completely missed the first thread that every new member should read.....Again sorry for the PM...

I also like 24. I guess i didn't think of that one... It isn't on when i have a chance to watch tv, though... :( Oh well... I guess i could hook up my vcr again... :( :( :( :D

There are probably a few more that i like, too, but i can't think of them at the moment. Basically there are more crappy shows than there are good ones...

Marks256 said:
I guess i could hook up my vcr again... :( :( :( :D

Grab a TV tuner card for your PC. Mine works wonders, a little pricey ($65), but worth it.

Just make sure that the bundled software has everything; mine thought it was a trial version, and won't work anymore...

I've got a crappy usb tv tuner. I don't use it much. :( Also, i don't like having a lot of stuff installed on windoz (including tuner software). It seems that the more programs you put on a windows installation, the more clogged it becomes. On linux, you can install a number of things, and it won't even slow down!

I've got a crappy usb tv tuner. I don't use it much. Also, i don't like having a lot of stuff installed on windoz (including tuner software). It seems that the more programs you put on a windows installation, the more clogged it becomes.

So why are you using windows

So why are you using windows

Because linux and wine refuse to run some of the applications i like to run. Also, i have had a hard time getting the sub-woofer on my sound system to work under linux. It will only use 4 channels, and not the full 5.1. But, that was on my old system. I haven't tried sound on my new system (dual boot with XP and OpenSUSE 10.2) I can't figure out how to get the proprietary codecs for amarok to work either, and i have a very large MP3 and WMA library...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back