Ranting flash site. Very funny (warning can be offensive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could slow it down then the very fast "chipmunk" voice might be understandable. I can slow down Media Player but not that Adobe Flash Player.

Besides the casual swearing, I can really relate to most of what that little jerk says. My favourite is Tech Support IV - tech guy strikes back!

Tech Support Agent said:
You're a very squeaky man!
Hilarious!

Last edited:
Can't please everyone.

Wan't a waste of bandwidth you should have watched "The Trouble with Tracy" a TV show on the cheap here in Toronto back in the 70s.

blueroomelectronics said:
Can't please everyone.

Wan't a waste of bandwidth you should have watched "The Trouble with Tracy" a TV show on the cheap here in Toronto back in the 70s.[/QUOTE

That sounds Like most of the TV here now.

I like some British TV, Dr Who & the IT Crowd
The new Dr. Who is actually a co-production with the CBC, although the best I can tell is Canadians are just co-backers. IMHO, I think we could do a better job of the CG. Doctor Who = great stories, good acting, embarrassing special effects - classic sci-fi!

My girlfriend and I both liked The Office (British version), and we regularly tune into Coronation Street... whoops, did I say that? Charlie still hasn't been killed over here yet...

Let's take a poll:
Best Doctor Who
Worst Doctor Who
Who you'd cast as Doctor Who
Who you'd have as an assistant if you were Doctor Who

My answers are:
Tom Baker
Colin Baker
Gary Oldman
Denise Richards edit: to round out the TARDIS crew, I'd probably have the kid who plays Chesney on Coronation Street for a season and a half, before he was killed off by Cybermen or Daleks a la Adric... ah, finally some alone time with Denise... if you've read this far, you've tumbled too far down the nerd well.

Last edited:

I have to agree with Tom Baker as the best doctor.
Colin baker was lame ,but it depends on my mood who was the worst.
I would have to say a reanimated Ricky Ricardo as my choice for the new doctor.

Last edited:
I love Doctor Who. It is good stuff. Hell of a lot better than the shows that are being shown on most stations here in the U.S.

Are there a lot of cheap/stupid reality shows on in Europe?

I like 24 - that's a good U.S. show. I also like LOST, I'm not sure if that's American, British or a combination of the two...

Brian

Hey this is really off topic....Blueroomelectronics, I sent you a PM, please delete it. I was not aware of the minimum post requirement before posting a second thread. I read the newbie file then tried to start two threads. Then I sent you a message asking why I can't post a thread. Pretty embarrassing, I'm a person who does his homework, I just completely missed the first thread that every new member should read.....Again sorry for the PM...

I also like 24. I guess i didn't think of that one... It isn't on when i have a chance to watch tv, though... Oh well... I guess i could hook up my vcr again...

There are probably a few more that i like, too, but i can't think of them at the moment. Basically there are more crappy shows than there are good ones...

Marks256 said:
I guess i could hook up my vcr again...

Grab a TV tuner card for your PC. Mine works wonders, a little pricey ($65), but worth it.

Just make sure that the bundled software has everything; mine thought it was a trial version, and won't work anymore...

I've got a crappy usb tv tuner. I don't use it much. Also, i don't like having a lot of stuff installed on windoz (including tuner software). It seems that the more programs you put on a windows installation, the more clogged it becomes. On linux, you can install a number of things, and it won't even slow down!

I've got a crappy usb tv tuner. I don't use it much. Also, i don't like having a lot of stuff installed on windoz (including tuner software). It seems that the more programs you put on a windows installation, the more clogged it becomes.

So why are you using windows

So why are you using windows

Because linux and wine refuse to run some of the applications i like to run. Also, i have had a hard time getting the sub-woofer on my sound system to work under linux. It will only use 4 channels, and not the full 5.1. But, that was on my old system. I haven't tried sound on my new system (dual boot with XP and OpenSUSE 10.2) I can't figure out how to get the proprietary codecs for amarok to work either, and i have a very large MP3 and WMA library...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…