Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

radio station!!!!please help me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

panther01gr

hi!i am new on this job and i have a radio station!i have a problem with my pll exciter!!!!!plese i want plans-schematics-and pcb!!! please help me!!!!!!!!

It sounds like you need a manual that would include the schematic - something the manufacturer could supply or that you would get from Sams or other commercial suppliers. You will need the manufacturer's name and model number, at least, to get the information. Post it here - someone might have one or might be familiar enough with the circuitry to offer some help. I've seen manuals offered for sale on ebay however they are usually for equipment that is popular among hobbyists.

i need a radio pll transmitter-exciter!!!

look me friend!!!i need a pll fm transmitter or exciter!!!!i need plans!!!
if you want tell me when i find plans!!!

thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back