Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radio modem with FSKmodulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuspilica

Hi,
my student graduation project is the radio block for an wireless computer communication.
Now, all I have to do is to make this computer communiction functionally.
So, for a 27MHz freq. of the carrier frequency I must obtain a speed of
115KBits/s.
Is this possible?
The radio circuit is made with discret components and the IC TBA570(a simple radio circuit).

Operation at range of data rate 115Kilo bauds, for a short distance between to PCs(about 2 meters).
For more informations, please send me an email at:
office@pronto.it

FSK

look up XR-2211 (an fsk decoder), and LM565 (phase locked loop), you should be able to find relevant stuff in application notes for these

tuspilica said:
Hi,
my student graduation project is the radio block for an wireless computer communication.
Now, all I have to do is to make this computer communiction functionally.
So, for a 27MHz freq. of the carrier frequency I must obtain a speed of
115KBits/s.
Is this possible?
The radio circuit is made with discret components and the IC TBA570.

For more informations, please send me an email at:
office@pronto.it

I'm someone concerned about the low RF frequency you are using, 115KBits/s is going to take a good piece of bandwidth - presumably there's a formula for working that out (but it's too long in the distant past to have a clue what it might be). But I suspect you would wipe out the entire 27MHz band, and probably be in serious trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back