Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

R/C toy car transmitter circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't we talking about a cheap toy car with omni-directional transmitting and receiving antennas way too short at 27MHz for efficiency?
Doesn't its receiver use only a single transistor without automatic gain contol?

please any one help me to build a wirreless robo car.
i want transmitter and receiver circuits of remote control of a RC car

please any one help me to build a wirreless robo car.
i want transmitter and receiver circuits of remote control of a RC car

You do realize this thread is from 2005? Have you read it yet? Building from scratch would be quite a challenge, even if you had some decent test equipment. Toy cars are cheap, hobby R/C transmitters/receivers aren't too expensive these days either. Plenty of reasonably priced modules the interface easy with microcontrollers. Can't imagine just building a pair, just for fun. I've only built 3 transmitters, and didn't get much range from any of them, and poor reception. The video transmitter was even a kit.

Here is the transmitter and receiver schematics for a $10.00 radio controlled toy car. Its range might be 10m. Its control is just on and off with its motor.

The transmitter is not modulated but has a crystal for frequency accuracy.
The receiver is a one transistor super-regen. I guess it amplifies the squegging frequency when it receives a carrier frequency.

Attachments

• toy car tx..gif
    toy car tx..gif
    3 KB · Views: 555
  • toy_ car_regen_rx.gif
    toy_ car_regen_rx.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 679
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back