Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quiz Show Scorer and Dispalyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy to build it all on the same board, you will just have longer wires? I don't get that specification...

You could have count up held high then when you push a button it increments, and when you press count down it ties count down low and also sends a pulse..just an idea

Read through this

**broken link removed**

When is this due?

Two suggestions:
1. You could modify or use a scoreboard from an air hockey game.
2. You could locate ( good luck!) archive issues of Electronics Hobbyist for a scoreboard game that does not use counters. One of my 1980 issues has this article that works as you describe your game plan. It uses SCRs and flip-flops.

It's easy to build it all on the same board, you will just have longer wires? I don't get that specification...

You could have count up held high then when you push a button it increments, and when you press count down it ties count down low and also sends a pulse..just an idea

Read through this

**broken link removed**

When is this due?

its due next week.iv doen alredy the 3 leds all im just left with is the 7segments yeh i no its simple to build the game show buzzer but without a buuzer but i wnt the circuitttttttt on pcb or sumfin lik that

Two suggestions:
1. You could modify or use a scoreboard from an air hockey game.
2. You could locate ( good luck!) archive issues of Electronics Hobbyist for a scoreboard game that does not use counters. One of my 1980 issues has this article that works as you describe your game plan. It uses SCRs and flip-flops.

where can i find this 1980 article
whats the link please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back