Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Questions about the Emulation system

Status
Not open for further replies.

lky2010

Hello all.
I got an item, there is no hard drive inside, I don't know about this, I want to ask friends or engineers about this item. Or it has no use value. I didn't search for useful information at Google. It may also be that my method is incorrect. thank you very much!

Attachments

• IMG_3653_调整大小.JPG
    IMG_3653_调整大小.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3658_调整大小.JPG
    IMG_3658_调整大小.JPG
    214.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3650_调整大小.JPG
    IMG_3650_调整大小.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3652_调整大小.JPG
    IMG_3652_调整大小.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3651_调整大小.JPG
    IMG_3651_调整大小.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 104
Maybe take some clear, good quality photos of the operating panel and the label. Then Google it a bit to figure out what it's suppose to do.

Then ask some questions here, once you have something to ask.

There is a chance there was a hard drive that was removed. Companies often remove hard drives before they trash something.

There is a chance there was a hard drive that was removed. Companies often remove hard drives before they trash something.
This is true. I don’t know if there is any use value after the lack of hard disk. Because I can't find the information, I will ask the forum. Thank you for your reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back