Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Queries about 1-Wire protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.
A local website says,that Dallas's datasheets about 1-wire bus misleads it's consumers to believe that a considerable number of 1-wire components can be connected to a single 1-wire bus,while the truth is when you get more than 8 online,the bus starts to become unstable,and errors occur more frequently.It will then be necessary to generate the CRC acknowledgement,and the total time needed to operate the whole bus is significantly prolonged.
I've just started to use 1-Wire bus,and I need to be sure of the capability of the 1-wire bus.Is what they said true?By the way,what should I pay special attention to while using the 1-wire protocol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back