Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quality Control template?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can appreciate that. Maybe talk to your wife about how you feel. After all your happiness affects your wife's happiness.

haha Soon she may be the one supporting me while I find another job....or "freelance."
The market really is effecting the local electronics market. Alot of staff have been retrenched, unfortunately because the electronics industry is so small here not many people seem to notice, including the media.

That's correct, I am the middle-man...kinda hate it now, I miss being on the bench.
This company I joined is a new company, so alot of the procedures are non-existant and I find myself implementing alot of the procedures.

as a company you need your own procedures, do you inspect goods when received ? if you don't it dosen't help your position. by checking stuff when it arrives you can immediately reject faulty items and then its just an issue between you and your supplier and won't affect your own customer.

horror story ? how about a 32 mm lump of solder found inside an oil cooling radiator ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back