Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

putting together a MESA/BOOGIE amp footswitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAGGY_PUNX

hi there i was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a mesa/boogie mkIII simul class which usually has 4 foot switches on 3 enclosures (1 pedal has 2 switches). Unfortunately my ex stole all of them which means it will cost me a fortune to replace them especially with original mesa ones. I want to make one pedal which has all 4 switches in it. One of the original mesa pedals had 2 footswitches but only one 1/4 inch mono jack coming off it, this turned on/off the EQ with one switch and the reverb with the other. I know how to put together the other 2 pedals as they are very simple (just a switch connected to the 1/4 inch socket) I can't for the life of me figure out how this pedal works.

If anyone can shine some light on this it would be greatly appreciated.

cheers, Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back