Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Putting a man on the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess what you are saying is that whether it's the money or the politicians, we are smart enough to be able to persuade the pigeons to get off the roof. Am I guessing right?

We could just buy ( or just borrow if money is an issue ) a few big cats and put them on the roof, once word got round the pigeon community they'd soon be off!

From experiance:
Import 50 pound CATS to eat the pigeons. When the pigeons are gone the CATS will eat all the small dogs, house cats and children. Then we will have to spend money to hunt down all the BIG cats.
Then some one will protest, you can't kill all the BIG cats. They are endangered. It's inhuman to kill cats.

Maybe the pigeons are refugees? Politically that would make removal difficult! Maybe we should rehabilitate the pigeon so they alter there behavior?
As for the moon, I put cant instead of can sorry. Personally I think if it didnt happen then Russia would have gone all out to prove it didnt happen, I think considering the technology around at the time it was a huge achievement to get off the ground let alone land.

On balance it's probably harder to fake than actually do it, then there would be the issues with keeping all the people involved quiet. So while I would love it to be a conspiracy, I think it did happen and was an incredible achievement. I also think a huge amount of luck was involved, its a shame the space program has been cut back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back