Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pulsed Output Electronic Time Switches

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyc

Hi
I am thinking about building a laminar jet fountain for my pond, maybe you have seen something like this, YouTube - MAGICAL WATER FOUNTAINS WALI JET
or, YouTube - Laminar Fountain
I have the plumbing worked out. i need to control a 110 volt Solenoid valve. I would like it to cycle on and off every 15-30 or 40 seconds. jandy makes one, but it is to pricey. https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2009/10/LPC4InstallationOperationManual.pdf
any thoughts on how to pulse a solenoid valve.
thank you
Billy

Can you find an equivalent 6, 12 or 24V DC solenoid? That would make the project a lot simpler and safer.

I think I could work with 12 volt solenoids, I thought I would use one solenoid per stream. I did a quick look on line and found this **broken link removed**
also had a response from a youtube guy he said this, I have a Micro Controller programmed with 6 different jump routines that are selected at random. The unit is motion actuated and uses solenoids connected to the water supply line.

Thanks for taking the time to help.
Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back