Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pulse Transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

beryour

I need to design a Digital remote thermometer and i need a particular transformer to send the pulses to the main supply. I have the description for the transformer but i dont understand it and dont know how to get it. I need you all to assist me with necessary information. The transformer data is described below.....thanks

Primary: 100 turns, Secondary: 10 turns
Wire diameter: 0.2mm. enamelled plastic former with ferrite core.
Outer diameter : 4mm

That is all the information that was in the circuit design diagram.... and it is ferrite core.
No other core information indicated but it is used in transmitting pulsating bursts to and from a mains supply.....do i get you the circuit diagram?...thanks

What is the voltage, frequency, pulse width, etc. of the signal to the transformer input and output?

The frequency to the transformer is between 27kH and 30kH.......its actually a temperature signal which has been converted to a frequency pulse then amplified with the aid of a diode..it is transmitted to the mains supply with the help of this transformer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back