Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pspise error

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic4ever

Dear All
I'm trying to simulate a circuit in pspice but it gives such an error like "Less than 2 connections at node N00043", i have attached the circuit for you to look at, could you please let me know where my problem is??

regards,

Attachments

• 741-opamp_1.JPG
    741-opamp_1.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 710
Your circuit has the inputs on the opamp backwards so that it has positive feedback instead of negative feedback.
The sim program knows that an opamp amplifier must never have its inverting input (pin 2) grounded.

Your circuit has the inputs on the opamp backwards so that it has positive feedback instead of negative feedback.
The sim program knows that an opamp amplifier must never have its inverting input (pin 2) grounded.

so how can i fix it!!! can you send me the circuit please

Now the opamp will work but the resistor values are too low.

Your schematic is labelled "741 opamp" but shows an LM324 quad opamp that is completely different. Pin1 on a 741 is not its output and its power supply pins are different.

Now the opamp will work but the resistor values are too low.

Your schematic is labelled "741 opamp" but shows an LM324 quad opamp that is completely different. Pin1 on a 741 is not its output and its power supply pins are different.

oh yea that was a test, lets consider this circuit, i wanna get a gain of 10 but i still get the same error

Attachments

• 741_opamp.JPG
    741_opamp.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 649
The circuit will work now but you should reduce the output from the generator so that the output of the opamp doesn't clip.

First you need to identify node "N00043". It might insist that all pins are accounted for, including pins 1 and 5 of the 741. You could connect them together with a 10Meg resistor. If that fails, inspect the models for any instance of "N00043".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back